We believe that hiring and nurturing the right people is what sets Settlers Tavern apart.
We value a commitment to excellence and integrity, and a healthy lifestyle and work ethic.
Great food is at the heart of our business. We work with the best available local produce, to create fresh, inspired food that our patrons love.
Settlers Tavern is one of WA’s most exciting and iconic venues, featuring great food, amazing wine, our own beer, live entertainment and warm, friendly service.
Recruiting and developing the right people is what sets us apart, and our extraordinary team is famous for its friendliness, skill and teamwork.
We offer positions that will challenge and develop your skills, and reward your contributions, all in an exciting, award-winning atmosphere.
We invite applications for the following positions:
Chef de Partie/Cooks:
We seek passionate, experienced chefs/cooks for several positions including cold larder, grill and desserts.
General food preparation, cleaning duties and assistance to other kitchen staff. These positions require good knife skills, a high standard of organization and hygiene, as well as the ability to be a team player.
Servers, Bartenders, Food Runners and Glassies:
If you enjoy working with people, are positive minded and aim to get the job done properly we have the job for you!
Settlers Tavern and Sidekick Café seek experienced baristas who are passionate about coffee. A commitment to customer service and strong teamwork are a must.
Required skills and attributes:
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable and friendly
- Highly energetic, with a true love of the hospitality industry.
Email CV to [email protected]
Apply to be a part of the team….Download Application Form
- Do you love hospitality and are service driven?
- Complete our Application Form here
- Please attach with your application:
- A copy of your CV/Resume
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Certificate
- Details of your valid Working Holiday VISA
- Deliver all completed documentation in person to the Duty Manager at Settlers Tavern or email directly to [email protected]